Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a form of cloud computing that provides virtualized computing resources over the internet. It is fully cloud based environment, hosted behind strong multilayer firewall infrastructure. Iaas service includes detailed billing, monitoring, log access, security, load balancing and clustering, as well as storage resiliency, such as backup, replication and recovery. These services are increasingly policy-driven, enabling IaaS users to implement greater levels of automation and orchestration for important infrastructure tasks.
IaaS customers access resources and services through a wide area network (WAN). Organizations choose IaaS because it is often easier, faster and more cost-efficient to operate a workload without having to buy, manage and support the underlying infrastructure.
- Full duplex Internet service at single or multiple sites with dedicated bandwidth
- Optical Fiber based Internet service
- Scalable bandwidth
- Managed router service
- Multiple NOC’s and protected with protected PoP connectivity
- Up-time guarantee service
- Guaranteed bandwidth and link uptime as per SLA
- Network Monitoring with MRTG and Cacti
- Strong power backup with online UPS and Generator
- 24×7 hours support service